Introduction to Intellectual Property for Designers and Artists
Find out about the different Intellectual Property types.
In actual fact it is. Are you are creative and sharing and showing your work but you aren't really sure about your intellectual property? Your creative work is your intellectual property and therefore of value and your income can also be tied into knowing about your IP.
This course is geared towards 2D and 3D Designers and Artists. It is based in UK Law but has general principles that also are valid across different countries.
Find out what types of IP are relevant for your type of work in this FREE course, which is an introduction to the longer course: 'A Beginner's Guide to Intellectual Property for Designers and Artists.'
Daniel, an award winning photographer, shares his feedback on this short course, talking about Intellectual Property as a designer and artist.
Textile and Surface Pattern Designer
1. An Introduction to Intellectual Property
2. Downloadable Workbook
3. Your Instructor
5. Creative Industries are valuable
6. Before you start
7. What is Intellectual Property?
8. Different types of Intellectual Property
9. Explanations about the different Intellectual Property types
11. Intellectual Property and Designers and Artists by Hallam at Virtuoso Legal and Anna
12. Thank you
13. Further information about Intellectual Property as a Designer or Artist
14. Before you go...
Anna and her guests talk about IP
Find out the basics of Intellectual Property.
Find out the basics and how you can use them to benefit your creativity.
An introduction to Intellectual Property for Young People
An introduction to Intellectual Property for Adults